Printer-friendly version

From time to time Local Government Departments will propose to make an order vesting certain housing areas for redevelopment. Under Northern Ireland legislation this can happen without the need for you to sign your property over to the Government. O’Reilly Stewart has years of experience in assisting individuals in objecting to such Orders and in making a claim for compensation following the making of such an Order. If you have received Notification of a proposed Vesting Order you should contact us immediately for guidance.

Our main areas of expertise include:

  • Handling Objections to a proposed Order
  • Lands Tribunal applications regarding compensation
  • Negotiating compensation claims
  • Dealing with NIHE and its solicitors
  • Conveyancing services

For further information and advice please contact our experienced legal team through Janet Williamson.

Call Janet now on +44 (0)28 9032 1000